Is the sequence of my winning numbers important?

No, it is not. It does not matter in which sequence you selected the numbers on your ticket, or which winning number was drawn first, second, and so on. If the numbers on your ticket match the draw numbers, you win according to the payout plan.

How do the bonus games work?

At LottoPawa, there are two bonus games through which our customers can win additional money. Both the Silver Wheel and the Golden Wheel can only be played online, not by USSD. The Silver Wheel bonus spin The first game is the Silver Wheel, with a top prize of KSh...

Do I have to pay taxes on my winnings?

Under Kenyan law, all lottery winnings are subject to a withholding tax of 20%. That means that the lottery operator (us) must take 20% out of every win and pay it to the KRA, and only the remaining 80% will be paid out to the winners. At LottoPawa, you’ll be excited...